Steel profiles are available in two sizes, S200 and S260, and are made of high tensile steel, which allows higher stresses and bigger suspension loads. These profiles have a world-class weight–load carrying capacity ratio. All profiles are rolled from one metal sheet to precise tolerances. To ensure the highest quality, the cambering and opening are measured for each profile. Profiles can be equipped with internal conductor electrification (ICE).
Aluminum profiles come in four sizes, ALU2, ALU3, ALU4 and ALU5, and are made of high quality anodized aluminum. The profiles allow smooth and easy operation of the hoist and bridge. ALU4 and ALU5 can be equipped with internal conductor electrification (ICE).
The enclosed track design helps the conductor rail to remain free from dust and debris.
Easy Connection on Steel Runways
Chamfered connection tubes provide smooth/positive assembly of enclosed track.
Robust Joint Plates on Aluminum Runways
Joint plates and hardware provide a strong secure connection of two runway tracks.
- Single and double girder cranes
- All steel, all aluminum or aluminum bridge with steel runway
- Free standing or ceiling suspended
- Standard or low headroom style with raised bridges
- 1/8 through 2 Ton capacities
- Manual trolleys and bridges
- For use with either manual or powered hoists
- Indoor use only
- CMAA class B service class
- ANSI MH27.2 - Enclosed Track Underhung Cranes and Monorail Systems
- ANSI/ASME B30.17
- ASTM - Material Standards
- AWS - Welding Standards