Low Minimum Turn Radius
For curved beams where tight turns are required, Harrington’s PT-FG trolleys allow a low minimum turn radius.
Fits Tapered or Flat-Flanged Beams
PT-FG trolley wheels are adjustable to work with both tapered and flat-flanged beams allowing you to use existing equipment without customization. Lifetime-lubricated ball bearings also increase reliability and provide you with smooth operation while traversing a load.
White Epoxy Paint
Specifically used for Harrington's food grade trolley, this paint produces a hard, chemical and solvent resistant finish for resistance to acids/alkali and water that may be present in food environments.
Stamped Steel Side Plates
Engineered to be light and easy to install PT-FG trolleys are specifically designed to be robust and durable, without unnecessary weight and bulkiness.
- 1/4 - 2 Ton
- OSHA Section 1910.179 of Title 29, “Occupational Safety and Health Regulations—Overhead and Gantry Cranes.”
- ANSI/ASME B30.11, “Safety Standard—Monorails and Underhung Cranes.”
- ANSI/ASME B30.17, “Safety Standard—Overhead and Gantry Cranes (Top Running Bridge, Single Girder, Underhung Hoist)
- A strong, lightweight, and compact design
- White epoxy paint
- Contoured wheels fit both tapered and flat-flange beams
- Adjustable flange width to fit a wide variety of beam flange widths
- Maintenance-free low friction design
- Lubricated for life
- For manual mobility in food grade applications
- Rubber bumpers
- Stainless steel trolley wheels
- Stainless steel guide rollers
- Nickel-plated suspension shaft and suspender