Perfect for traversing a load when electric power is not necessary or available, Harrington's geared trolleys can be paired with almost any Harrington hoist.
STAMPED STEEL SIDE PLATES
Engineered to be lighter and easier to install, our GT trolleys are specifically designed to be robust and durable, without unnecessary weight and bulkiness.
Fits Tapered or Flat-Flanged Beams
GT Trolley wheels will work with both tapered and flat-flanged beams, allowing you to use existing equipment without customization. Lifetime-lubricated ball bearings also increase reliability and provide you with smooth operation when moving a load.
LOW MINIMUM TURN RADIUS
For curved beams where tight turns are required. Harrington’s GT trolleys allow a low minimum turn radius.
- 1/2 - 20 Ton
- OSHA Section 1910.179 of Title 29, “Occupational Safety and Health Regulations—Overhead and Gantry Cranes.”
- ANSI/ASME B30.11, “Safety Standard—Monorails and Underhung Cranes.”
- ANSI/ASME B30.17, “Safety Standard—Overhead and Gantry Cranes (Top Running Bridge, Single Girder, Underhung Hoist)"
- A strong, lightweight, and compact design
- Contoured wheels that fit both tapered and flat-flange beams
- Adjustable flange width to fit a wide variety of beam flange widths
- Maintenance-free low friction design
- Lubricated for life
- For short traversing distances and precise load movement
- Rubber bumpers
- Variety of suspenders
- Shaft extenders for wide flange widths
- Longer hand chain lengths