Adjustable Two-Speed Trolleys
Get excellent traversing motion and load control with a variable frequency drive (VFD). The MR trolley’s programmable VFD provides gradual starts and stops to reduce unwanted movement while travelling.
Most models are certified and listed to UL 1340 “Standard for Hoists.”
Innovative Side-Guide Roller System
Designed for very smooth travel along the beam, the MR motorized trolley uses an innovative side-guide roller system that keeps the load controlled and on track while traversing.
Built smarter without the use of harmful materials. Environmentally friendly.
Drop Stops and Rubber Bumpers
Drop stops and rubber bumpers not only provide additional security for the operator, they also protect the equipment against collisions.
Harrington's (N)ER enhanced features three phase electric chain hoists are equipped with the latest technology in the market today. All models include a low headroom, lightweight body with a fan-cooled motor, standard thermal motor protection and a count hour meter for preventive maintenance. A secondary mechanical load brake is an additional features on ER models only. Simply the best hoists on the market!
- ⅛ - 5 Ton
- Dual speed models are not reconnectable
- UL 1340 - Most models shipped with UL listing. Contact Customer Service for listed models.
- ANSI/NFPA 70, “National Electrical Code”
- ANSI/ASME B30.16, “Safety Standard—Overhead Hoists (Underhung)”
- ANSI/ASME HST—1M, “Performance Standard for Electric Chain Hoists”
- ASME H4
- ISO M5 or M4
- FEM 2m or 1Am
- Rated IP55
- Die-cast aluminum
- Completely sealed body for for both indoor and outdoor applications, including harsh environments
- Low headroom
- Easy access external pins allow for quick change from hook to lug for trolley mount configurations on most models
- Heat treated helical and spur gears are precision machined for long life
- Oil bath lubrication promotes a quiet, smooth, cool operation
- Ultra-strong high-performance and corrosion resistant nickel-plated chain
- Grade 80 DIN chain
- Made with unique technology to greatly increase resistance to fatigue and wear
- Pendant control
- Under-the-cover VFD standard for dual speed hoists. Hoist speed ratio is 6:1 with adjustability up to 12:1. Trolley speed ratio is 6:1 with adjustability up to 10:1.
- Plug in pendant and power supply cords save time on set up and maintenance
- Forged carbon steel
- Open gradually without fracturing under excessive loads
- Bottom hook swivels 360 degrees
- Top and bottom hooks have heavy-duty hook latch
- Built smarter without the use of harmful materials
- Environmentally friendly
- RoHS compliant
PUSH BUTTON PENDANT
- Rated IP65
- Standard control voltage is 110V
- Strain relief wire is molded to pendant cord for added support and dependability
- 4-button (momentary contacts) with emergency on/off (maintained contacts)
- E-stop is standard on all 4-button pendants
- “The Guardian”: Smart Brake Technology
- Revolutionary DC current motor brake with electrical failsafe design
- 10 year warranty
- Totally enclosed fan-cooled (TEFC)
- Motor fin, fan blade and fan cover design cools the motor and brake
- Recommended for -4° to +104° F and humidity of 85% or less
- Drop Stops
- Shafts fit wide flange range and have spacers for easy adjustments
- All steel wheels have sealed ball bearings and will fit a flat or tapered beam flange
- Plastic, canvas, or steel chain containers
- Longer lift or pendant lengths
- Longer shafts for wider beams
- Other voltages