The variable frequency drive provides a soft start/stop to minimize load swing, with adjustable high and low speeds.
Premium Wire Rope
Harrington's premium wire rope (IWRC, coated core) provides high resistance to fatigue and wear.
Full 360° Rope Guide
Made of high strength polymer for durability, our rope guide keeps the rope securely in the groove on the drum.
High Performance Motor Brakes
The pull-rotor motor brake on 3 & 5 Ton models, and a magnetic disc brake on 7.5 and 10 Ton models. Both brakes provide reliable and safe operation and exceptional durability.
RY Features & Benefits
Harrington's RY Series Electric Wire Rope Hoists are designed for safety, reliability and performance. These ultra-low headroom trolley hoists have an H4 duty rating for high demand applications and standard configurations are certified and listed to UL 1340 “Standard for Hoists”
- 3-10 Ton
- NFPA 70 “National Electric Code”
- ASME B30.16, “Safety Standard – Overhead Hoists (Underhung)”
- ASME HST-4, “Performance Standard for Overhead Electric Wire Rope Hoists”
- RY hoists in standard configurations (including certain options) are certified to UL 1340 “Standard for Hoist”, CSA 22.2 No. 33
- Premium Wire Rope (IWRC coated core)
- Full 360 ̊ rope guide
- Deep grooved rope drum
VFD (Variable Frequency Drive)
- Soft start/stop minimizes load swing
- High and low speed adjustability
- Maximum speed ratio of 6:1
- No-load high speed function
- Pull-rotor motor brake 3 & 5 Ton; Magnetic disc brake 7.5 & 10 Ton
- 5-year warranty
- Totally enclosed fan cooled (TEFC)
- Class F insulation and ribbed frame for maximum cooling and durability
- IP55 rating
- Electronic overload limiter
- Recommended for -4 ̊ to +104 ̊ F and humidity of 90% or less
- Power supply cord
- Flange extension kit