The variable frequency drive provides a soft start/stop to minimize load swing, with adjustable high and low speeds.
Premium Wire Rope
Harrington's premium wire rope (IWRC, coated core) provides high resistance to fatigue and wear.
Full 360° Rope Guide
Made of high strength polymer for durability, our rope guide keeps the rope securely in the groove on the drum.
High Performance Motor Brakes
The pull-rotor motor brake on 3 & 5 Ton models, and a magnetic disc brake on 7.5 and 10 Ton models. Both brakes provide reliable and safe operation and exceptional durability.
RY Features & Benefits
Harrington's RY Series Electric Wire Rope Hoists are designed for safety, reliability and performance. These ultra-low headroom trolley hoists have an H4 duty rating for high demand applications and standard configurations are certified and listed to UL 1340 “Standard for Hoists”
RY Wire Rope Hoist Animation Video
Harrington's RY wire rope ultra-low headroom trolley hoists are designed for heavy-duty use and come with variable frequency drive (VFD) controls for precise lifting and lowering. Our product animation highlights the features and benefits of the Wire Rope hoist, including VFD control, premium wire rope, a full 360° rope guide, and high-performance motor brakes.
- 3-10 Ton
- NFPA 70 “National Electric Code”
- ASME B30.16, “Safety Standard – Overhead Hoists (Underhung)”
- ASME HST-4, “Performance Standard for Overhead Electric Wire Rope Hoists”
- RY hoists in standard configurations (including certain options) are certified to UL 1340 “Standard for Hoist”, CSA 22.2 No. 33
- Premium Wire Rope (IWRC coated core)
- Full 360 ̊ rope guide
- Deep grooved rope drum
VFD (Variable Frequency Drive)
- Soft start/stop minimizes load swing
- High and low speed adjustability
- Maximum speed ratio of 6:1
- No-load high speed function
- Pull-rotor motor brake 3 & 5 Ton; Magnetic disc brake 7.5 & 10 Ton
- 5-year warranty
- Totally enclosed fan cooled (TEFC)
- Class F insulation and ribbed frame for maximum cooling and durability
- IP55 rating
- Electronic overload limiter
- Recommended for -4 ̊ to +104 ̊ F and humidity of 90% or less
- Power supply cord
- Flange extension kit