Lightweight Die-Cast Aluminum Housing
The CF hand chain hoist offers a rugged die-cast aluminum body which provides exceptional strength and durability.
Reliable Weston-Style Load Brake
The Weston-Style Load Brake is one of the most important inventions in the hoisting industry. With two moisture-resistant brake pads and four braking surfaces, the CF gives you positive stopping action.
Smooth Running Pre-Lubricated Bearings
Manual effort is minimized thanks to the CF’s smooth running, pre-lubricated ball bearings. Get a longer-lasting, smoother operating hoist with precision-machined drive train components that make lifting easy.
Fewer Parts Means Simpler Maintenance
Engineered with fewer parts for simplified maintenance, the CF hand chain hoist makes it easy for you to inspect and clean, and keep on lifting.
Heat-Treated Main Pinion Shaft
Tackle tough demands with a hoist that’s built with high-strength, heat-treated parts. The main pinion shaft and load gear on the CF are engineered for non-stop performance.
- 1/2 - 5 Ton
- ANSI/ASME B30.16, “Safety Standard—Overhead Hoists (Underhung).”
- ANSI/ASME HST—2M, “Performance Standard for Hand Chain Manually Operated Chain Hoists.”
- Exceptionally strong thick die-cast aluminum body
- Compact, lightweight and portable
- Grade 100 heat-treated manganese alloy
- Resists abrasion and wear
- Standard Lift: 10', 15' or 20'
- Forged and heat-treated alloy steel hooks are designed to open slowly, without fracturing under excessive loads
- Top and bottom hooks have heavy-duty hook latch
- Hand chain operated
- Low hand-pull force for easy operation
- Smooth running, pre-lubricated ball bearings
- Precision-machined drive train components
- Weston-style load brake incorporating two moisture-resistant brake pads with four braking surfaces
- Enclosed to protect from dust, rain, and dirt
- Chain container
- Nickel-plated chain for corrosive environments
- Inspection hooks
- Lift lengths can be customized to suit requirements