EX Certified Spark Resistant
Harrington TCE-llB are Ex certified spark resistant to gas level II 2G Ex h IIB T4 Gb and dust level II 2D Ex h IIIB 130°C Db and are in compliance with the ATEX Directive 2014/34/EU.
Spark Resistant Load Chain
Our load chain on TCE-llB models is nickel-plated for spark and corrosion resistance.
These wheels have sealed ball bearings and are designed to fit flat or tapered beam flanges.
Rubber bumpers are standard on all motorized trolleys to provide protection from collisions.
- 1/4 - 6 Ton
- Nickel-plated for spark and corrosion resistance on TCE-llB models
- Bronze coated for spark resistance on TCE-llB models
FEATURES 1/4 - 1 TON
- Extremely compact & lightweight
- Cast aluminum body allows for easy operation, transportation and storage
- External speed adjustment screw doesn't need specific tools to set specific speeds
- Adjustable lifting and lowering speeds increases production capabilities
- Heavy-duty disc motor brake system for reliable load support
FEATURES 3 - 6 TON
- Cast iron housing for strength and durability
- Powder coated finish proven weather resistant in harsh environments
- Internal disc brake protected from harsh environments
- Air Supply: 60 – 90 psi
- Air Filtration: Maximum 5 micron air filter or finer required
- Air Inlet Port: 1/4-1 Tons — 1/2" NPT; 3-6 Tons — 1" NPT
- Air Supply Hose Minimum Size: 1/4-2 Tons — 1/2"; 3-6 Tons — 3/4"
- Pendant or cord control
- Outstanding control for fine feathering movements using a spring-loaded multi-vane motor design
- Comfortable noise levels during use
- Unlimited duty cycle
- Spring-loaded multi-vane for fine feathering control
- Temperature range +14° – 140°F
- Humidity 85% or less
- Rubber bumpers to ensure safe operation
- Versatile bronze wheels fit flat or tapered beam flange
- Trolley shafts fit a wide range of beam flanges
- Shafts utilize spacers for easy adjustments
- Custom lift or pendant length
- Canvas or stainless steel chain container
- Longer shafts for wider beam flanges