Solid State Relay Board
State-of-the-art control system using solid state relay (SSR) technology and a microcontroller unit (MCU) to increase the longevity of the hoist and provide superior safety functions. Includes electronic overload limiter and an LED error indicator.
Non-Drip, Grease Packed Gear Box
For demanding industrial applications, this low maintenance feature is a welcome touch.
Unique Chain Guide
The chain guide is designed to discharge the chain from the side of the hoist body and prevents the chain from tangling when winding up the slack chain.
Low Profile Upper Limit Switch
Protects the hoist from overwinding and offers exceptional headroom.
Superior Nickel-Plated Load Chain
Ultra-strong high-performance and corrosion resistant nickel-plated Grade 80 DIN chain is made with unique technology to greatly increase resistance to fatigue and wear.
EM/SEM Mini Electric Hoist
Our EM and SEM Mini Electric Chain Hoists are perfect for use in medium- to heavy-duty industrial settings, repair shops, garages and any facility with limited space.
These hoists are designed with a state-of-the-art control system using Solid State Relay (SSR) technology and a microcontroller (MCU) to increase the longevity of the hoist and provide superior safety functions.
- 250 – 1000 lbs
- UL1340/CSA 22.2
- ASME B30.16
- ASME H4
- ISO M5
- FEM 2m
- Sleek rounded body with no sharp edges
- Completely sealed and suitable for both indoor and outdoor applications, including harsh environments
SOLID STATE RELAY BOARD
- Has no mechanical contacts for extended lifetime
- Microcontroller provides protection from fast reverse, phase loss and reversal, overcurrent, overtemperature, and overvoltage
- Includes electronic overload limiter and LED error indicator
- Grease-packed gearbox for demanding industrial applications
- Low maintenance
- No oil changes required
- Grade 80
- Superior corrosion resistance
- Prevents tangling when winding up slack chain
- Provides quiet and smooth guiding of chain
- Heat treated for durability
FORGED CARBON STEEL HOOKS
- Prevent twists in rigging
- Heavy duty hook latches
- Under excessive loads will open gradually and not fracture
- Ball bearings produce smooth rotation
- Bottom hook will swivel 360°
- Fixed top hook
- 5 year warranty
- Fast acting and durable current driven electromagnetic brake
HIGH PERFORMANCE FRICTION CLUTCH
- Protects hoist from damage and prevents overwinding
- Provides consistent performance over a wide temperature range
- Low profile upper/lower limit needs no adjustment
- Protects hoist and allows for maximum travel
- Canvas chain container
- Longer lift or pendant lengths