Pull-Rotor Motor Brake
Extremely durable and reliable, this advanced design furnishes precision load control, deceleration and long life.
Appropriate for both indoor and outdoor applications, including harsh environments. Gaskets throughout the trolley provide for an IP55 rating.
This feature is standard on all motorized trolleys to provide protection from collisions. Complies with ASME standards.
PENDANT PLUG-IN CONNECTIONS
Saves valuable time on setup and maintenance. “Quick disconnect” replaces typical competitive hard-wired designs.
Side Guide Roller
Four ball bearing supported rollers enhance smooth trolley motion and reduce wear of the wheels and beam.
- 1/4 - 3 Ton
- Pendant control
- Temperature range +14° to 140°F
- Humidity 85% or less
- OSHA Section 1910.179 of Title 29, “Occupational Safety and Health Regulations—Overhead and Gantry Cranes”
- ANSI/ASME B30.11, “Safety Standard—Monorails and Underhung Cranes”
- ANSI/ASME B30.17, “Safety Standard—Overhead and Gantry Cranes (Top Running Bridge, Single Girder, Underhung Hoist)”
- Standard shafts with spacers for easy adjustments fit wide flange range
- All steel wheels have shielded ball bearings and will fit flat or tapered beam flange
- Drop stops add security
- Rubber bumpers protect from collisions
- Side guide rollers for smooth travel
- Longer pendant lengths
- Extended flange ranges