Premium Grade Components
The CB proves its unmatched pulling power in the most extreme applications. Exceptional, heavy-grade components make this a long lasting workhorse that will get the job done.
High-Impact Steel Housing
Our CB has a rugged body and hand wheel cover made of heavy gauge high-impact steel, giving much needed protection in extreme conditions and demanding applications to see every job through to the end.
Abrasion-Resistant Load Chain
Made from heat-treated alloy steel for higher uniform strength, Harrington’s legendary chain is second to none. It not only guards against scarring and wear, it keeps workers safer on the job by being the strongest chain on the market.
Bearing-Supported High-Strength Pinion
Harrington’s one-piece machined pinion offers increased strength and rigidity by keeping its gears aligned and running smoothly for greater efficiency during full-capacity lifts. The strategically positioned bearings efficiently convert an operator’s input directly into lifting power to minimize worker strain and enhance safety.
Maintenance-Free Slip Clutch
The CB’s slip clutch prevents the hoist from being used to lift damaging loads beyond rated capacity. This feature reduces costly downtime and repairs, and maximizes the safety of the operator and co-workers in the immediate area.
Double Pawl Springs
Feel secure with double pawl springs that provide redundancy for reliable operation in the event one spring is damaged.
- 1/2 -100 Ton
- ANSI/ASME B30.16, “Safety Standard—Overhead Hoists (Underhung).”
- ANSI/ASME HST—2M, “Performance Standard for Hand Chain Manually Operated Chain Hoists.”
- Heavy-duty, high-impact all steel construction
- Rugged gear case and hand wheel cover
- Compact design for low headroom and portability
- Slip clutch device prevents the hoist from lifting damaging loads beyond rated capacity
- Grade 100
- Heat-treated, manganese alloy steel resists abrasion and wear
- High-impact steel chain guide
- Standard Lift: 10' or 20'
- Double reduction gearing requiring very low effort to operate
- Induction heat-treated and case-hardened
- Enclosed to protect from dust and water
- Forged, heat treated alloy steel hooks open gradually without fracturing under excessive load
- Top and bottom hooks have heavy-duty hook latch
- Hand chain operated
- Reduced operator fatigue through efficient drive train
- Double pawl springs for extremely reliable operation and instant brake activation
- Chain container to keep chain clean and out of the way
- Corrosion-resistant chain for corrosive environments
- Inspection hooks
- Custom lift lengths to suit your requirements