Self-Adjusting Pull-Rotor Motor Brake
This is the world’s most reliable entertainment hoist brake –– it even comes with a five-year warranty. Its simple design has no brake coil to fail or discs to replace, which keeps this hoist working longer with less maintenance.
Easy Lift Handles
Two convenient flexible handles give you a comfortable and confident grip every time you pack or unpack your motors.
Quiet Load Sheave
Deep groove pockets fully support the load chain during operation. This reduces vibration and chain wear and also provides a true vertical lift.
Plug and Play Voltage Changer
You can change voltage on the fly between 208/230 and 460V, which saves you valuable time during setup and integration. It’s as simple as plug and play.
Non-Drip, Grease-Packed Gearbox
For demanding entertainment applications, this maintenance free feature is a welcome touch.
Standard Overload Protection
Carbon friction material gives the TNER consistent performance even in a wide range of temperatures. The friction clutch on the TNER also protects the hoist from damage and prevents overwinding.
Unique Chain Guide
Provides quiet and smooth guiding of chain. Easily replaced without disassembly of the hoist. Heavy cast iron construction for improved wear versus stamped steel design offered by many manufacturers.
TNER Theatrical Hoist
Learn about the features and benefits of our TNER Entertainment Three Phase Electric Chain Hoists by Harrington.
TNER ETL Certified and New Speeds
Harrington's TNER entertainment hoists are now available in two additional models. All TNER theatrical hoists are ETL certified to ensure user safety.
- 1/2 – 2 Ton
- ASME B30.16 “Overhead Hoists (Underhung)”
- ASME HST-1M “Performance Standard for Electric Chain Hoists”
- FEM 9.682 “Rules for the Design of Serial Lifting Equipment – Selection of Lifting Motors”
- ISO 4301 “Cranes and Lifting Appliance – Classification”
- JIS B 8815 “Electric Chain Hoists”
- IEC 34-5 “Rotating Electrical Machines – Classification of Degrees of Protection Provided by Enclosures of Rotating Electrical Machines (IP Code)”
- IEC 529 “Degrees of Protection Provided by Enclosures (IP Code)”
- NFPA 70 “National Electric Code”
- RoHS (Restriction of Hazardous Substances) Compliance
- BGV-D8 “Winch, Hoist and Pulling Device”
- VPLT 2.0 “Codes of Practice for Event Technology”
- EC Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC
- EC EMC Directive 2004/108/EC
- EC Low Voltage Directive 2006/95/EC
- EN 14492-2 “Power Driven Hoists”
- EN ISO 12100 “Risk Assessment and Risk Reduction”
- EN 818-7 “Short Link Chain for Lifting Purposes”
- EN ISO 13850 “Emergency Stop”
- EN 60204-1 “Electrical Equipment of Machines”
- EN 60204-32 “Safety of machinery – Electrical equipment of machines – Part 32: Requirements for hoisting machines”
- EN 61000-6-4 “Electromagnetic Compatibility – Emission”
- EN 61000-6-2 “Electromagnetic Compatibility – Immunity”
- FEM 9.511 “Classification of Mechanisms”
- FEM 9.683 “Section of Lifting and Travel Motors”
- ASME H3
- JS/ISO M3
- FEM 1Bm
- Rugged aluminum housing
- Sleek rounded body with no sharp edges
- Flexible handles for effortless packing and unpacking
- Body size is designed to fit standard road cases
- Completely sealed and suitable for both indoor and outdoor applications, including harsh environments
- Grease-packed gearbox for demanding entertainment applications
- Maintenance free
- No oil changes required
- Meets DIN and EN 818-7 standards.
- Reversible black canvas chain container meets BGV-D8 regulations
- Two secure attachment points
- Standard Lift 10' or 60’
- Extremely durable, heavy cast iron construction
- Provides quiet and smooth guiding of chain into hoist and chain container
- Both top and bottom hooks swivel 360 degrees
- Ball bearings produce smooth rotation
- Heavy duty hook latches
- 5 year warranty
- Pull-rotor motor brake - the world’s most reliable entertainment hoist brake
- Simple design
- No brake coil to fail or brake disc to replace
- Plug and Play
- Quickly change between 208/230V and 460V
- Saves valuable time during setup and integration
- Friction clutch protects hoist from damage and prevents overwinding
- Low profile upper/lower limit switches need no adjustment
- Protects hoist and allows for maximum travel
- Black pendant (Pickle)
- Longer pendant and power supply lengths
- 7 or 14 pin connectors
- Flight/road case for easy transportation and hoist storage
- Black load chain for low visibility
- Bullard® hooks