Standard Mounting Configuration
The standard suspension method for coupling the CF or CB to the PT push trolley or GT geared trolley is hook-to-lug.
Mix and Match
These trolley/hoists combine the features, benefits, and capabilities of the individual trolley and hoist. Pick the perfect combo to meet your needs.
CB Lug Mount Configuration
Our CB hand chain hoist can also be lug-mounted for capacities up through 5 Ton.
- CB hoists / PT push trolleys: 1/2 - 10 Ton
- CB hoists / GT geared trolleys: 1/2 - 20 Ton
- CF hoists / PT push trolleys from 1/2 - 5 Ton
- CF hoists / GT geared trolleys 1/2 - 5 Ton
- ANSI/ASME B30.16, “Safety Standard—Overhead Hoists (Underhung).”
- ANSI/ASME HST—2M, “Performance Standard for Hand Chain Manually Operated Chain Hoists.”
- OSHA Section 1910.179 of Title 29, “Occupational Safety and Health Regulations—Overhead and Gantry Cranes.”
- ANSI/ASME B30.11, “Safety Standard—Monorails and Underhung Cranes.”
- ANSI/ASME B30.17, “Safety Standard—Overhead and Gantry Cranes (Top Running Bridge, Single Girder, Underhung Hoist)
- These trolley/hoist combinations offer all of the top quality features and benefits of the individual hoist and trolley
- The standard suspension method for coupling the CF or CB to the PT push trolley or GT geared trolley is hook-to-lug
- The CB can also be lug-mounted for capacities up through 5 Ton
- Chain container to keep chain clean and out of the way
- Corrosion-resistant chain for corrosive environments
- Inspection hooks
- Custom lift lengths to suit your requirements