Stamped Steel Side Plates
Engineered to be lightweight and easy to install, our trolleys are specifically designed to be robust and durable, without unnecessary weight and bulkiness.
Low Minimum Turn Radius
Harrington’s PT trolleys allow a low minimum turn radius for curved beams when tight turns are required.
Fits Tapered or Flat-Flanged Beams
PT trolley wheels will work with both tapered and flat-flanged beams, allowing you to use existing equipment without customization. Lifetime-lubricated ball bearings also increase reliability and provide you with smooth operation while traversing a load.
- 1/2 - 10 Ton
- OSHA Section 1910.179 of Title 29, “Occupational Safety and Health Regulations—Overhead and Gantry Cranes.”
- ANSI/ASME B30.11, “Safety Standard—Monorails and Underhung Cranes.”
- ANSI/ASME B30.17, “Safety Standard—Overhead and Gantry Cranes (Top Running Bridge, Single Girder, Underhung Hoist).”
- A strong, lightweight, and compact design
- Load equalizing suspension distributes the load evenly to all wheels
- Specially designed contoured wheels will fit both tapered and flat-flange beams
- Adjustable flange width will fit a wide variety of beam flange widths
- Maintenance-free low friction design
- Lubricated for life
- Sealed to avoid maintenance hassles and provide smooth operation
- For load travel when electric power is not necessary or available
- Rubber bumpers
- Variety of suspenders
- Flange extenders to accommodate wide flange applications