The ED-DSA electric hoist is a quick-lifting, single-phase speed demon available in a variety of configurations. The compact DC motor reduces weight, generates less heat, and maintains duty cycles to keep production moving.
Durable Heat-Treated Gearing
Harrington’s own heat-treating process increases the overall hardness and strength of internal parts for increased resistance to wear. Our three-step process of bright heat treatment, case hardening, and induction provides the ED-DSA with outstanding performance.
STANDARD DOUBLE-BRAKING SYSTEM
Get double the protection with a Weston-style mechanical load brake plus a regenerative brake.
Pendant has external speed adjustment knobs to customize the high and low speeds. Heavy-duty metal hinged cover protects knobs from damage and prevents speed settings from shifting during operation.
QUIET, SMOOTH OPERATION
With bearings immersed in an oil bath, you can hear how smooth the ED-DSA electric hoist operates. That reduced friction results in less noise and vibration, which extends the hoist’s service life.
- 125 - 1050 lb.
- 120V direct control voltage
- ANSI/NFPA 70, “National Electrical Code”
- ANSI/ASME B30.16, “Safety Standard—Overhead Hoists (Underhung)”
- ANSI/ASME HST—1M, “Performance Standard for Electric Chain Hoists”
DUAL SPEED ADJUSTABLE FEATURES
- Pendant has external speed adjustment knobs to customize the high and low speeds
- Die cast aluminum
- Low headroom
- Plastic chain container standard
- Heat treated
- Deep grooved ball and needle bearings Immersed in oil bath ensure quiet, smooth operation and long life
- Forged carbon steel opens gradually without fracturing under excessive loads
- Bottom hook swivels 360 degrees
- Top and bottom hooks have heavy-duty hook latch
- Double braking system includes Weston-style mechanical load brake and regenerative brake
- Compact DC motor with rectifier for AC current
- Reduces weight, generates less heat and maintains duty cycles
- High performance friction clutch is integrated with the load brake and designed to slip to prevent overwinding or overtravel
- Upper limit switch prevents overwinding / overlifting
- Longer lift canvas chain containers
- Longer lift or pendant lengths