Standard rubber bumpers are included for protection from collision.
MINIMIZE ASSEMBLY LABOR
Fully machined frames—girder connection, bracing and collector mounting bracket holes are drilled and tapped for easy installation.
Side Guide Rollers
Get smooth travel with standard side guide rollers.
- 1 - 5 Ton/Up to 35' Span
- Class C
- Crane Manufacturers Association of America (CMAA)
END TRUCKS INCLUDE
- Two fully painted trucks
- Rubber bumpers
- Bridge beam fastener set
- Bridge fabrication prints
- Frame fabrication from ASTM A500 structural tube for superior strength, rigidity and compactness
- Minimize assembly labor with fully machined frames
- Girder connection, bracing and collector mounting bracket holes are drilled and tapped for easy installation
- Reduced wheel friction with heavy-duty side guide rollers results in smooth crane travel
- Guide rollers are 3 1/2" O.D. (5" on 10 T) with fixed steel axles
- Suitable for use on ASCE crane rail or square bar
- Wheels are machined steel with flat tread and each has 2 deep groove ball bearings
- Rail sweeps
- Drop stops
- Upgrade easily to top running geared TG or motorized TM model with these fully machined and prepared-for-conversion frames
- Longer or shorter end truck lengths are available